Baldur's Gate 3 - Early Access in August?

I was a beta tester for Morrowind (please send the hate mail to Idontcare@Idontcare.com) and that was when I learned I never wanted to see a game I would be interested to play before it was done.

Have close to zero interest in this. Never bough D: OS2 I got sooooo bored with the long battles in the original and make no mistake this is D:OS3 with a DnD license. Plus I wouldn't even consider it until the "Ultimate Edition" that comes out a year after the regular edition that should have been the regular edition to begin with.

You're a walking personal attack.

Seriously, if you have problems with other people on internet having different point of view on things in this life than yours, it really could be better for your own nerves to stay off internet discussions!

Seriously, if you have problems with other people on internet having different point of view on things in this life than yours, it really could be better for your own nerves to stay off internet discussions!

I'm not going anywhere, Colin Robinson, but good try.

so soon for divinity 3

I love RPG's, but never had time to play the old classic games like BG or Icewind Dale or such. I started with Divine Divinity and Morrowind and don't have thousands of hours to check out all, but I'm looking forward to any new Larian game. Also we played D&D 3.5 after it was released and it was fun. Well, all in for them. :)

Back
Top Bottom