BattleTech - Flashpoint Expansion released

Why would they do that? I mean? it's on GOG, so why bother with that kind of stuff?
Like Darkheart said above it's for "security reasons" and mulitplayer. Even with the GOG version which I have you had to log-on to use the pre-order shadowhawk skin.

Last edited:
Yeah, the log-in stuff is a bit stupid. I think it was the same with the KS skins. Apparently, it is for "security reasons" and mulitplayer.

Nonetheless, can't wait until this is integrated into RogueTech. I have no interest in playing the vanilla game ever again. But RogueTech? I will play this for years to come!

Ooooh, I gave up on the vanilla game but I had a look on that RogueTech you mentioned.. That looks good. I really like that. Thank you for the tip.

Last edited:
The first two are just content updates hopefully the third one is an actual expansion. Basically it will add more to the campaign to play not just flashpoints, & urban warfare.
Huh? This adds career mode, if I remember right, which is a more open way to play.

Personally, I'm going to wait for more to come out before I play through again.

Huh? This adds career mode, if I remember right, which is a more open way to play.

Personally, I'm going to wait for more to come out before I play through again.
Not what I want Zloth as I said more campaigns please. Not a sandbox mode.

Guess I'll have to wait till some ambitious modder makes one instead.

Seems the file is only 1 MB for the GOG download and I hardly call that an expansion. So $17.99 for that file now I see why you have to log on to the server to play.

Seems it also comes with a few more engine bugs & longer load items.

Update: The GOG patch is 1.8 GB's but the Flashpoint DLC installer is only 1MB.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom