Beamdog - Testers wanted for next project

Okay then my experience.

Remote meeting I'm 100% concentrated. Actual meeting where room temperature does not meet my standards (usually too warm) - I'm sleeping.

Where I work many people work remote and you can't do nothing as you have a task, you have a deadline and you have to submit your work. In case of Beamdog it was a writer who does something that can be quantified not a "cable mover" who can make things up.

Phone? I hate phones.

IWD II EE is unlikely, because it apparently uses another variant of the Infinity engine that makes remastering very hard.

Yes, but doing so should give them a code base for making D&D v3 expansions in the future, rather than being stuck back with AD&D.

Yes, but doing so should give them a code base for making D&D v3 expansions in the future, rather than being stuck back with AD&D.
IWD2 is not a good version D&D v3. Also I doubt Wizards wants more cRPGs that are not D&D v5.
They need someone to make a good D&D 5 cRPG so it can also promote their pen and paper game. They didn't have that since D&D 3 and NWN games

Some news on this, no not what the project is, but the beta testers have been selected as of January 11th and the thread closed on Beamdog forums.

Back
Top Bottom