Best of Steam 2022

Nothing in platinum, wouldn't touch Elden Ring even if got paid to play it. One each in the remaining three areas. Odd to see so many old games - guess its overall gross income not just 2022.

Heck, I'll play most any game if I get it gratis, assuming it's via a platform that I actually use. Getting paid to play a game only happened to me with Everquest, and boy oh boy was that the very best of times!

Says a lot about me - but also about what kinds of players are out there - that there is not a single game in platinum & gold sections that would even remotely interest me - with a single exception : Monster Hunter. I haven't played that one yet, though.
In silver, there are a few more, but most aren't as well.

I've got 0 Platinum, 1 Gold with Warthunder, 1 Silver with Cities Skylines, 3 Bronze with Hell Let Loose, Final Fantasy VII Remake, and Stardew Valley. Of them, only Warthunder and Cities Skylines are on Steam; the rest is on GOG or PS4/5.

I've spent way more time on Phantasy Star 2, Final Fantasy V, Might and Magic 1 and 6, Ghostbusters the Video Game Remastered, Mega Man Maker, and other old games than anything on that short list. And of course, Dungeons and Dragons Online.

Back
Top Bottom