Witcher 3 Conan O'Brian review

The Witcher 3

lostforever

SasqWatch
Its silly and funny review for marketing purposes but I didn't think Conan O'Brian was that famous in US so not sure I see the value in this. Or is he big?

Its silly and funny review for marketing purposes but I didn't think Conan O'Brian was that famous in US so not sure I see the value in this. Or is he big?

He's big enough. He appeared on Talking Dead as a zombie geek, so he's got at least 10 million new fans, many of whom I'd expect are also gamers.

This was funny but it was funnier to watch that plastic too much Botox face of Conan.

:lol:

Always liked Conan because he worked on the early Simpsons. Plus he did a skit, back in the day, about a masturbating bear.

Sex on a unicorn. And lots of talking.

That's Sapkowski for you. Yennifer did have sex with Geralt in all sort of weird places but stuffed unicorn was one of her favourites. Witcher hated it though and was overjoyed when it finally got broken to pieces.

That's Sapkowski for you. Yennifer did have sex with Geralt in all sort of weird places but stuffed unicorn was one of her favourites. Witcher hated it though and was overjoyed when it finally got broken to pieces.

I now have to finish reading those damn books!

Conan is REALLY big in the young (younger than 45 or so) demographics, which is the demographics for videogames.

Yes Conan O'Brien has been a household name in late night US comedy for years now. This video made me laugh more than I have laughed in a long time.

So there are turtles in the game...

Yeah, in "Sword of Destiny".

Back
Top Bottom