Copper Dreams - Kickstarter Live

The KS seems to go well so far and that is with almost no marketing :)

I hope KS gets reported on at least one major site. Maybe if Shadowrun devs would give a shoutout that would be cool, I am certain many Shadowrun fans would also love to play this game.

Yes, we can only hope that several of the biggest Kickstarter developers give a shoutouts. I recall Larian gave SitS a shoutout in an update for D:OS. so maybe they will again, too.

It looks like a nicely detailed tactical system. I particularly like their save game mechanic via the radio.

Just like the Shadow run guys founds out, if you deliver a good product the first time, people will show up for the next kickstarters. I'd much rather give money to a known party than someone purely at random.

Thank god for turn-based!!

Backed and Geenlit. There's a lot for me to like here. Injury system. Party based with stealth. inspiration from Escape From New York. Clever radio system. Combat looks to essentially be WeGo (my personal favorite) with a clever little delay mechanic for characters getting stunned and whatnot. Vertical environments.

Hope they add the option of scaling text font size.

Yes, please. I can see they already have text boxes that scroll. All they need to do is add font-size options and add mouse-wheel support to those boxes.

Talk about "it takes all kinds"... watch this then watch the CDProjekt folks.

Thanks for all the support guys!

Backed and Geenlit. There's a lot for me to like here. Injury system. Party based with stealth. inspiration from Escape From New York. Clever radio system. Combat looks to essentially be WeGo (my personal favorite) with a clever little delay mechanic for characters getting stunned and whatnot. Vertical environments.

Yes, please. I can see they already have text boxes that scroll. All they need to do is add font-size options and add mouse-wheel support to those boxes.

I haven't heard of the WeGo system, I'll check that out. Our initial influence for the combat was something like what Grandia used, but with more focus on environmental tactics and weapon simulation.

For the font size, we can definitely add that setting in. All the menus can be scrollable, so that should hopefully help solve any issues with that (we had some comments asking about that as well).

For the font size, we can definitely add that setting in. All the menus can be scrollable, so that should hopefully help solve any issues with that (we had some comments asking about that as well).

Thanks much for this. Your game is looking quite nice, and I wouldn't want to miss it. And thanks for the visit to the Watch.

Back
Top Bottom