Crazy Germans

It's not far from my dwelling place - but I have no XBox ;) and yeah we Westphalians can be crazy sometimes.

if rubbing your gf to sleep then sneaking out of bed to play games is a crime, I plead guilty your honor.

Eh...what was he playing? I'll admit he took it too far, few sleeping pills usually does the trick:p.

I find the judgement a bit flawed. Luckily she went to sleep and was unharmed, but drugging someone with a substance like that could easily have been disastrous. I would definitely have people serve time for drugging someone.

Is the first recorded case of someone using drugs to avoid sex with a girl? :)

The guy should have lost his xbox as a punishment. :D

Ah, Cosby. The guy that always bitched to Eddie Murphy about his bad language. Kinda ironic, isn't it .)

I just have to wonder why he'd drug all those women. I mean, he wasn't THAT unattractive, was he?

He was extremely famous and popular. He could have had all the consensual sex in the world if he wanted to.

Maybe the non-consensual part turned him on, but you can easily get some women to RP that kind of scenario.

Puzzling.

He did it throughout the 70s and 80s according to his accusers. The guy is 100% scum. I just wish it had been revealed a lot sooner.

Maybe the non-consensual part turned him on, but you can easily get some women to RP that kind of scenario.

I think that is part of it ... because a couple of his accusers were people who basically said that they had made it clear that the word 'no' wouldn't ever happen if he asked for pretty much anything from them ... yet he drug-raped them anyway.

He did it throughout the 70s and 80s according to his accusers. The guy is 100% scum. I just wish it had been revealed a lot sooner.

Much had to do with money (obviously) and his playing the Huxtable / Jello 'squeaky clean' persona which made it seem less credible that he would do these things ... which ironically turned around on him when the judge unsealed his deposition last week!

So, two people got into a fight who'll playstation. Erm, xbox. Whatever, A console.

And one of them drugged another.
Point of the story - consoles are bad for your health.
Buy PC. :D

Back
Top Bottom