Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Project Red Interview

How original from Second Wind. I wonder when people will finally stop talking about redemption arcs and move on to something more interesting.

Besides, the release of 2.0 and the DLC weren't particularly bug-free or eventless.

How original from Second Wind. I wonder when people will finally stop talking about redemption arcs and move on to something more interesting.

Besides, the release of 2.0 and the DLC weren't particularly bug-free or eventless.
It's like the "BG3 is the best game ever made and you are a loser if you dare to think otherwise" mantra we keep hearing from all around. Originality of thought does not (always) rule on the internet :p

Yeah, I'd rather hear about what CDPR is working on now. Though I guess there isn't really much to talk about since they're being so tight-lipped about everything.

Two things that shouldn't surprise anyone journalism and internet opinions.

Old news and all, but I'll say that while I'm not crazy about CP2077, and to me the fixes and changes probably came too late for me to give it a real chance again, credit where it's due; these guys owned up their mistakes and put every bit of effort to make the game what they promised it would be, and from what I hear from everyone in my circle who has replayed it recently, they did a great job, even if it still wasn't flawless.

To me that deserves praise and hopefully the lessons learned will help them make next game great from the get-go. I'm looking forward to it.

Hopefully they do Indead learn their lesson but I'm not liking early tidbits in where the sequel might be heading. Seems fast paced cinematic action games aren't my thing.

Same, same. One of the reasons I never really got into CP2077 even after the "remake" is the fast-paced gunplay type of combat. It takes a special combination of factors for that type of gameplay to click with me. We'll see I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom