Cyberpunk 2077 - Phantom Liberty will be a paid Expansion

Your argument is 404 buddy.
Already made it. If like him you have internally decided that "DLC" automatically means "small", the burden of proof is on you guys. First, you'd have to empirically define "small". Then you'd have to show me that all developers across all games make the same distinction you do. You can't because they don't.

Listen pal, you're technically not wrong if you just joined the gaming world and looked up the definition of DLC. Yeah it's a catch all word.

However if a new word had to be created that essentially replaced "expansion" cus addon content since 2006 have primarily fallen far short of what we knew and expected from an "expansion," there's been a magic trick of marketing here. It's conditioned people to expect receiving less, while paying less money nominally - but is in fact a lot more expensive proportionally.

How about a picture?

games-now-and-then-burgers-original-game-expansion-pack-dlc-content.jpg

The fact you're going hard to the definition of it without citing the history proves the trick works really well. I mean dlc costs less than expansion right?

Last edited:
Argument is still 404 + trying hard to divert. You're 2 degrees from namedropping hitler lmao.

Stick to the topic genius, don't make this about yourself or me. That's how it is when you come out with a sharp opinion, someone might pick it up and discuss it. Lay off the childish ad hominen.

Back
Top Bottom