Cyberpunk 2077 - Reviews

I was getting 8-10 MB a second with GOG as well. Seems Steam is faster. Then comes the slowest install of any game I ever witnessed. Eats up even more GB's of space.

Re-post: Again since were talking about this on two different threads.

There's a big difference between the installed size and installer sizes it seems. Also I'm not using Galaxy but the self installer that has 26 parts almost 4GB each. It's huge.

Then installing the whole game takes a while also.

Edit #1: Also downloaded the bonus stuff a well.

Edit #2: Final size is close to 65GB it's crazy how much bigger the GOG installer is. From what I gather it's probably the extra Audio/Bonus files add to the size of install.

I think I already know the answer but I will ask anyway: is there any benchmark tool (not bundled with the game) with which I can test the performance of my computer?

Ah thanks for reminding me of the scam:

From the amazon website:

"Q: Does the pc version only come with a download code, or does it come with a physical copy too as in the game on disc(s) and doesn't use gog or steam?
A: This physical package has a digital download code for the game plus digital and physical extras. There is not a physical disc included."

Ah well, I will be passing on this probably until COVID is over, and I can get a good GB download rate from work again.

I think I already know the answer but I will ask anyway: is there any benchmark tool (not bundled with the game) with which I can test the performance of my computer?

Try the newest 3DMark Basic Edition. You can download it right from Steam if you want. There's also PCMark.

Try the newest 3DMark Basic Edition. You can download it right from Steam if you want. There's also PCMark.

Thank you for your response, but reading your reply I know I didn't ask properly. I mean,
is there a Cyberpunk 2077 official benchmark tool, provided by CDPR, with which I can test the performance of my computer?

Thank you for your response, but reading your reply I know I didn't ask properly. I mean,
is there a Cyberpunk 2077 official benchmark tool, provided by CDPR, with which I can test the performance of my computer?
Sadly no official tools just the usual sites/ free tools that test out various hardware.

I wish more games allowed you to the test out configurations like the RTS Wargame franchise. The included option rendered everything and showed FPS.

You even watched how each setting looked different.

Ah ok. I'm not aware of any benchmarks that are specifically for Cyberpunk 2070 performance. I expect it's comparable to other recently released AAA games if you're not using Ray tracing.

I'm running it on High settings, 1080p, RX580 + Ryzen 3300x, 16GB DDR4, and it runs as smooth as butter. I'm thinking of upping a couple of things just to see how it goes, but I know that Ultra dos not run well for me.

My setup's not as good as your 2700x and 1070ti, so you'll have no problems.

Overall it runs way better than I expected, Was getting a bit concerned from what people were saying, but they must all be pushing it with ray tracing and high res and whatnot.

Only had two noticeable bugs over 4 hours: my sidekick walked through a cabinet, like a ghost, and caused a bunch of stuff to ricochet around the room; and one time when I went back to my car it seemed to be floating a couple of feet above where I parked it.

I was honestly expecting some decent CTDs by now.

overall reviews look like the game should be almost in the just a tad short of great category.

I got a new rig for this game. And was just about to buy the game on steam when Geforce messengered me to advise new drivers available. The page of the drivers featured Cyberpunk 2077.

I read the first paragraphs of the German Gamestar review. It was said that it's not an open world with a story, but a story with an open world. Encouraging.

I'll wait a few more days until I've finished AC: Valhalla.

I just tried the character generator and half an hour of gameplay.
Did I miss something or isn't there an option for V's body height and/or type (slim/normal/bulky/fat or whatever)?

FLOP!!! :D
GamesBeat - Score: 3/5
GameSpot - Score: 7/10
PC Gamer - Score: 78/100
All those flies cannot be wrong buzzing around the corpse!

Back
Top Bottom