DA:I DA:I Cracked!!!

Dragon Age: Inquisition
Try it with mods, you will be blown away! :)

How about not trying it at all but playing games with a story that need no mods.

How about not trying it at all but playing games with a story that need no mods.
Yes we already know how you feel about Skyrim already Joxer.;)

Anyway Fluent is right as three mods I fully endorse add a lot of new content.

Three mods, lot of new content? I know!

Nudity 1, nudity 2 and nudity 3. :p

Last edited:
In a company like EA, you think ANY sales money goes to "the writers, artists, designers, programmers, etc."? It doesn't.

I tend to agree with wolfgrimdark - stealing is stealing. I've loathed EA ever since they chewed up and spit out Westwood Studios and Origin Systems. But two wrongs don't make a right, as tired as that cliché is.

wolfgrimdark is right, if you're going to steal, be honest enough with yourself about what you're doing. And if you're stealing digital content because of some deeply rooted disgust toward a game company, be sure to put your "balls" on and physically steal from all the shitty attitude brick and mortar retail stores out there.

God knows, if I stole from all the businesses whom I loathe I'd be stealing all the time, or I'd already be in prison for having done so.

Thing is, the vast majority of DRMs aren't actually a hassle. Most of the time, you simply have people making baseless claims in order to feel justified about pirating stuff.

I guess you aren't buying many games at release nowadays…
wrong starforce and securom were ABSOLUTE HELL!

DRM only punished paying customers and at best merely inconveniences pirates, whim I thank eventually anyways for providing me with a DRM free copy/patch.

Back
Top Bottom