Dragon Age - Witch Hunt, New DLC Announced, Availble on Sept. 7th

Also the stupid blood Dragon Armor which my version had instead of Warden's Keep.
(and I only bothered to download it when I got it a second time for ME2… a weird thing… it should have been an easter egg instead of a DLC)

Yeah, I also had a coupon for the Blood Dragon armor in my retail collector's edition. I never bothered to download it. I thought it looked too sci-fi for DA.

Okay, colour me interested. But also ignorant. What is the step by step process to buy this DLC and only this DLC (for PC?) Only other 'DLC' type stuff I've bought was for Oblivion or Guild Wars, both of which were easy one off payments for the exact amount.

Okay, colour me interested. But also ignorant. What is the step by step process to buy this DLC and only this DLC (for PC?) Only other 'DLC' type stuff I've bought was for Oblivion or Guild Wars, both of which were easy one off payments for the exact amount.

Dragon Age DLC's are bought from within the game. Once you are in the Main Menu you have an option called "Downloadable Content". Then you need to add Bioware Points with your credit card which are then used like money you can use to buy the downloads. You buy them from the same menu. Once bought they are downloaded and installed for you.

Here you can buy small boxes with "Bioware Points" at retail. It's true, I've seen them quite often.

Back
Top Bottom