Dungeon Kingdom - A Dungeon Crawler RPG

Great portraits again!
You are still only at 1.316 of 9000$.
Though you still have 20h to go, it's looking grim.
Now this is a dynamic campaign, so you will receive the money in any case.
Are you confident the game will be finished even without indiegogo (just with less featrures)?
Any thought about also doing a Kickstarter campaign with a more constructed intro video?

I think there must be some more Watchers that could back this game…

Come on!
ZpUeGZs.gif

Great portraits again!
You are still only at 1.316 of 9000$.
Though you still have 20 Day to go, it's looking grim.
Now this is a dynamic campaign, so you will receive the money in any case.
Are you confident the game will be finished even without indiegogo (just with less featrures)?
Any thought about also doing a Kickstarter campaign with a more constructed intro video?

Yes i am confident. Me and the artists made a deal, so i am confident a part of the extra content will be created. But it may takes some months if we can't work full time on it. For players, it would be great to have more choice for portraits, more items, mors details in environment. So yes, for sure it will be finished, but a bit frustrating if can't make it as great as we want with all the content we wish. ^^ But at least, yes it will be finished !!! Think about our greenlight campaign, despite almost no relay in press (except from some great sites about RPG like RPGWatch) , we got lot of good feedback are close to reach the top 100 (and probably to get the validation), we would be crazy to not finish it ^^. And also by respect for our pledger, we have to finish it. And at last but not least, we want it so badly :)

We are preparing a trailer. We plan to be much more agressive on the project's promotion for the 10 last days. This trailer will feature the two new environments and should help us to get much more funds. The sad thing is, for now, we haven't reach the 20% of funds, which would give more exposure to the project on Indiegogo home page, by increasing the "gogofactor" greatly. But it's ok…. Also, we are discussing a few sites about a new on their homepage. Nothing sure yet, but some guys wrote us back and showed some interest to post a new to give a hand. So, it may be an exciting end of campaign…or not :) But we'll fight hard for it…!

Back
Top Bottom