Elden Ring - Review @ AOTF

Are you sure it's not changeable on PS5? Check again. I'd be really surprised if it's not since I could do it in the PC version.

Yeah, that should work as well as anything. That swap didn't occur to me for some reason (maybe because I don't yet have any spells and so haven't used that key). Thanks!

What is the best controller for a PC these day? One that supports the widest range of games, good quality and not too expensive i.e. hundreds of dollars.

I've got an old logitech gamepad from about 8 years ago and I am wondering if it is time to upgrade.
I also have an "old logitech gamepad", the F310, and I notice it's still sold in shops (cheap!) around here even though it's 10+ years old. (The F710 is the wireless version)
What I like about it is that there is a switch to make it go between being detected as an XBox controller or a generic digital gamepad, and that the controls are in the same places as a PlayStation controller. Yes, a PS-style controller that detects as an XBox controller.

It's always seemed good enough to me.
There are a heap of controllers out there, but most of the PC ones I've seen seem to be emulating the XBox controller layout, which I don't like.

Back
Top Bottom