ELEX 3 Cancelled? Pyrhana Bytes Closure

Dasale

SasqWatch
Since one day or two there's many rumors about Pyrhana Bytes closure, and ELEX 3 cancelled.

But even worse in my point of view, the team seems have broke already most studio wanting focus on Gothic 1 remake, and project leader on ELEX 3 and he quit. This makes ELEX 3 even less probable no matter the studio fate.

I found it quite sad, even if as always players only get what they deserve and if there's no enough players to like some design, it is vanishing.

I see why most players that enjoyed ELEX 1 found ELEX 2 quite less good. But what I see is there's still no RPG as ELEX 2 no matter its quality compared to ELEX 1. It was still a very good fun for two plays in deep, even if not at same quality than ELEX 1 play. Moreover it's one of the best main story despite the writing not always fully pro, and without ELEX 3 it will never be finished. ELEX 2 didn't deserve its fate or let face it players didn't deserve this trilogy, compatibility problem much more than ELEX 2 being a total awful game.

Already a much longer thread on this:

Thank you I tried search in forum and failed found so created a thread, but it was Google search, should have connect and do forum search.

Back
Top Bottom