Everstar, a party-based 3D action RPG in the style of Dragon Age: Origins, has launched a Kickstarter. The developer Psycho Sorted is asking for $850,000 to get funded.
More information.Everstar is a fully 3D, party-based action-RPG featuring co-op campaign play developed by industry veterans.
Our dream is to make an epic fantasy game where you and your friends have a party of adventurers who do battle in a physics-rich 3D world - a game that you can play tactically or as an action game.
Everstar is a game about a class of teenage gladiators who will charm and surprise you, follow you into danger, face their worst nightmares, and eventually tear down the world and stand atop the rubble in victory.
You can think of Everstar as: Harry Potter drama meets Dragon Age squad action with a dash of the school simulation of Persona 4.
- Everstar is a cutting edge realtime 3D RPG for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- You control a party of up to 6 characters at once
- Each character's gameplay is deeply customizable with job and kit swap systems
- The full campaign can be played with online co-op - invite up to 5 friends or go it alone - your choice
- Be a battlefield general in Tactics mode, or get your hands dirty on the front lines in Action mode. Both styles of play support either a keyboard/mouse (PC only) or gamepad (all platforms)