Expeditions: Viking - Status Update

ok, so it sounds I want to wait for at least 1.0.4

ok, so it sounds I want to wait for at least 1.0.4

Depends on how few bugs you are expecting.
As far as I have read, they have quashed all of the major bugs now.
1.0.3 should be fixing a large part of smaller bugs.

There will likely always be some bugs, so I guess it depends on you.
I am likely to play more this week and finish the game next week.
I am about 25 hours in and most people have said the game takes around 35-40 hours to complete.

If you're turning every stone and solving all sidequests, 40-50 definetly. Can't be more - no filler to stall the game.

Depends on how few bugs you are expecting.
As far as I have read, they have quashed all of the major bugs now.
1.0.3 should be fixing a large part of smaller bugs.

There will likely always be some bugs, so I guess it depends on you.
I am likely to play more this week and finish the game next week.
I am about 25 hours in and most people have said the game takes around 35-40 hours to complete.
I don't have time to replay all games over and over. So I want the experience to as good as possible.
At this point I am waiting for good enough E:V patch or 1.3 version of Long War 2 mod for Xcom 2. Whichever comes out first I will play.

I don't have time to replay all games over and over. So I want the experience to as good as possible.
At this point I am waiting for good enough E:V patch or 1.3 version of Long War 2 mod for Xcom 2. Whichever comes out first I will play.

If that's the case. I believe they are planning one expansion/DLC, so may be worth playing XCOM2 LW2 1.3 first

Version 1.0.3 is out. Big one. Patch notes.

I edited out the time limit myself, as I am usually pretty slow in games.

I finished my first playthrough. I honestly have no idea how the time limit could possibly be an issue for even the slowest, most meticulous completionist, but apparently there were people getting the game over screen. Only thing I can think is that they were grinding resources in the campsites, but I don't know why you'd want to do that either when most of them are so plentiful.

Will definitely do another playthrough after the next patch or two. Just hoping for more balance tweaks & hopefully some increases to difficulty to make fights more of a challenge.

Back
Top Bottom