Fable Anniversary - Next Week on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Don't forget the remastered edition of Fable called Fable Anniversary will be released next week on Steam. You can still pre-order it for a discount on Steam.

FOR EVERY CHOICE, A CONSEQUENCE.

Fully re-mastered with HD visuals and audio, Fable Anniversary is a stunning rendition of the original game that will delight faithful fans and new players alike!

The all new Heroic difficulty setting will test the mettle of even the most hardcore Fable fan. With no Resurrection Phials and even more lethal enemies to contend with, will you be able to survive?

Forge a hero based on your actions: age and evolve a hero or villain through the actions you choose and the path you follow-be it for good, evil, or in-between.

Build your living legend: Through deeds and actions, build a name for yourself across the land. Recruit allies and followers. Gain glory or notoriety. Who will you be?

With an entirely new lighting system, slick new interface, all new textures, models and gameplay, Fable Anniversary is the full HD, definitive Fable experience
More information.

Putting lipstick on a pig and calling it something else, does not change the fact that it is still a pig. Dancing like a chicken and farting got old real fast. I will pass on this

Putting lipstick on a pig and calling it something else, does not change the fact that it is still a pig. Dancing like a chicken and farting got old real fast. I will pass on this

This, one of the most overhyped games of all time. For all the lofty promises of Peter Molyneux we were left with an utterly forgettable, gimmicky, dumbed down action RPG.

I didn't think it was the worst of all games but this is decidedly a cash grab. Why not a complete new game? Fable 5 or whatever they're up to new.

I didn't think it was the worst of all games but this is decidedly a cash grab. Why not a complete new game? Fable 5 or whatever they're up to new.
Lion Head is working on a new online Co-op game called Fable Legends. It might get a PC release, but knows at this point. Here is the link and a new video from August.

Link - http://www.fablelegends.com/

I have no interest in it, but I wouldn't mind Fable 2. Yet as we all know that is a pipe dream as Microsoft doesn't care about the PC. They never have,:disappointed:

I really liked the original, and I never expected Molyneux to deliver. I don't understand how anyone could - as he'd already disappointed countless times by then. I mean, didn't anyone remember Black and White? ;)

It was one of the most charming games I'd played in terms of sheer atmosphere, but it was too short considering the feature-set. Also, most features were - unfortunately - underdeveloped.

But it had great combat and a nice character development system. I loved the Demon Doors and all the little secrets. The story was nice and the Balverines were great enemies. There was quite a bit of variety in the environments as well. The music was particularly good, on top.

But this updated version is a missed opportunity. They should have added significant content.

A smarter move would have been to make an engine capable of adapting to all three Fable games, and then PC gamers would have a reason to care.

I enjoyed both Fable 1 and 2. They're really not bad games. A shame Fable 2 was never released on Windows. Fable 3 was a big step in the wrong direction, and I lost my interest in the series after that.

the Fable games werent THAT terrible, yes they are more of an action game than a serious RPG. Yes, everyones panties are in a perpetual twist over the games, and it's trendy to pick on Peter.

We get it already

Lion Head is working on a new online Co-op game called Fable Legends

Thank you for the link Couch. Uh, wait a minute. It looks like Sacred 3! That is an affront to all decent gamers.

Last edited:
Poor indecent gamers that only get to have fun playing what they enjoy.

Let's all pity them while we don't get to join in! ;)

Back
Top Bottom