Fallout 4 - Comparison with The Witcher 3 @ Inquisitr

I wouldn't expect others to agree with my play style or view point on games. Some might, some might not, some might be somewhere in between. How people view things depends on their personality, gaming style, and what they tend to emphasize or de-emphasize in a game.

I am familiar with both games and I know what I like and dislike as far as how the main character is set up and defined in a game. If I say one is more restrictive to me than the other then I would certainly know better than someone else. To me there are some major differences between the lone survivor/FO4 and Geralt/W3 (although the whole marriage/kid thing was a huge step backwards in character freedom. It's the only major flaw I find with FO4 but to me it is still way more flexible/free then being Geralt, the Witcher).

If it is different for you thats fine. I was just giving my opinion on comparing them and why I felt they were different. I certainly don't expect everyone to share the same viewpoint on the character issue. Having read a few threads on various forums on the matter I know there is a wide range of opinions on how people view character freedom in games that range from very open to very restrictive.

I don't find the marriage/ kid thing all that restrictive.
your spouse dies before you really even start playing and if i play this like i did skyrim i may never even find my child anyway.:)

Back
Top Bottom