Fallout 4 - New Beta Patch

REAL OLD. Even older than me. I just scroll through the pages now without reading. And Dart isn't even posting. At least he had some good observations.

Exaggerating about it isn't going to make it better. ;)

It's not a forum-wide issue. 80% of the posts in this thread are from the same 3 members.

Dude, you and the other guy are in every thread…..literally…just check.
You need to learn to count. We are surely not in every thread.
We might be in every Fallout 4 thread but that is something else.

You need to learn to count. We are surely not in every thread.
We might be in every Fallout 4 thread but that is something else.

Well, it's safe to say at this point you don't like it....hate everything about it, so....what else is there to add?

It's not like you are invested at all.

I am invested in eventually getting a real Fallout game that I can play with same passion I have been playing Underrail for last 3 weeks.

I ask that question every day

Well take a chill pill dawg ;) there are good books to read, good films to watch, go out and have fun, go to the gym, play RPGs , whatever. You don't have to think about it every day lmao but thanks for sharing

Dude, you and the other guy are in every thread…..literally…just check.

Hihihihi somebody is getting jealous again ;) <3
In any case, I didnt notice I had the gift of omnipresence, but maybe youre right!

Last edited:
Well take a chill pill dawg ;) there are good books to read, good films to watch, go out and have fun, go to the gym, play RPGs , whatever. You don't have to think about it every day lmao but thanks for sharing

Hihihihi somebody is getting jealous again ;) <3
In any case, I didnt notice I had the gift of omnipresence, but maybe youre right!

This is the new watch, enjoy people.

This is the new watch, enjoy people.

Well Rune, not sure if you will admit it but I will. A lot of us are to blame. Getting caught up in the threads and being heated back with people.

So we can choice to comment on and continue threads and fuel the comments, like I have been guilty of in the past six months. Or we can stop and keep our comments to the topic and just like the rest slide.

It is hard, I did it even tonight in the thread about the length of games. Saying younger people can't even finish a game. I have not stats on that, it was more just a crappy post by me for no good reason.

Well Rune, not sure if you will admit it but I will. A lot of us are to blame. Getting caught up in the threads and being heated back with people.

So we can choice to comment on and continue threads and fuel the comments, like I have been guilty of in the past six months. Or we can stop and keep our comments to the topic and just like the rest slide.

It is hard, I did it even tonight in the thread about the length of games. Saying younger people can't even finish a game. I have not stats on that, it was more just a crappy post by me for no good reason.

Oh I'm guilty of taking the bait for sure....that's why I ignore that poster usually but I wanted to make a point of what is becoming the normal posts.

I'm working on my patience when dealing with people like that:p That and my ignore list is getting huge:p

so you have 92381093 people in your ignore list GJ… shows just what kind of person you are….one that doesn't tolerate ANY opinion except your own

Proves just what kind of person you are… an immature drama-queen that's unable to process information objectively… so you have 92381093 people you're ignoring. GJ

Nope, just about 5....you are one of them for sure. Not because I'm immature, just that I have a threshold for dealing with people like you. Think about it, Archangel isn't ignored....I don't agree with him a lot of the time, but he can generally not get nasty.

We do all agree this is a site about RPG games right?
I figure we all like RPG games.

We all don't have to like each other, but some degree of respect might be nice.

We do all agree this is a site about RPG games right?
I figure we all like RPG games.

We all don't have to like each other, but some degree of respect might be nice.

Well, I respect you....been posting here a long time:)

Back
Top Bottom