DA:I Fighting dragons

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Morrandir

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
I just fought my first 2-3 dragons and I'm wondering about the meaning of being able to target each leg or the dragon's head. For me all those 5 targets always have the same health bar. So actually what's the point of this?

From my experience it just slows them down and seems to prevent them from flying away. It also lowers the amount of damage you take from it's various attacks.

That might be, but how do I see how much damage I have dealt to each of the targets separately?

It's not possible it seems as I have tried myself. The only change is how the health bar lowers on each leg, or other part of it's body when you attack it.

My favorite part is destroying the legs of the giants as they will fall down.

So really it all comes down to just another bad design decision by Bioware.:-/

Last edited:
Just attack frontlegs so the dragon doesn't jump around which puts you into chasing it all over the "arena".

Ok, another facepalm then. :)
Bioware's talent variance is incredible.

There is a point actually. If you target a certain leg enough, they'll topple over for quite some time, during which you're free to go all out on them. The same thing goes for giants.

Yeah, but I don't understand why there isn't some kind of feedback about when this point will actually be reached.

Back
Top Bottom