Final Fantasy VII Rebirth - Preview @ IGN

Let me know in ten years when the whole trilogy is finally finished on the PC.

They still haven't released FF16 on the PC yet either.:thinking:

They still haven't released FF16 on the PC yet either.:thinking:
The producer said in an interview a couple of months ago that they're planning on releasing the PC version of FF16 at the same time as the 2nd DLC (Rising Tide) will release for the console versions (PC version will come bundled with the DLC).

People are guessing it'll likely be somewhere in late March or early April due to the DLC trailer saying it would come in Spring of 2024 and due to a collab with FXIV that's coming in April.

I really liked first part of FF7 remake and Im looking forward to second. Contrary to FF16, which I wasnt able to finish on PS. That is just action game with very long cinematics. Which wouldnt be problem, if game didnt pretend to be RPG. But all mechanics it provides are completely inconsequential. Big disappointment for me.

No interest in FF16, but I definitely want to play Rebirth eventually along with the other parts of FFVII Remake. I wish Square Enix would start doing simultaneous releases for PS5 and PC.

Ditto here on wanting to play the Final Fantasy Seven Rebirth, yet I've no problem waiting for it to be fully completed including patches and whatnot before acquiring it. As for Final Fantasy Sixteen, no interest at all unless it's turn-based and can be fully played without an online requirement.

Since FF7 was released in 1997, I would have watched the following news documentary from 1999, The Year of Reigning Playstation 1:
The entire media world was taken by a storm! A time traveler arrived from the year 2025 - into 1999 - claiming he has a super-console, he calls Playstation 5! Furthermore, he claims, he wire-soldered a connection from his futuristic device "superconsole" to multiple TVs of 1999 and announced to the world, he is now ready to introduce "the best game from the future" titled Final Fantasy VII Rebirth!
Then imagine people of 1999 seeing the graphics in this intro the first time! The reaction from PS1 gamers world-wide..
:D

Count me as another interested in the game only when the whole thing is released.

Back
Top Bottom