Skyrim Game manual for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim leaks!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Few game play features look very interesting. Most, like the lock-picking and cooking are things that requested by fans of their previous games. Now lets see how well Bethesda implemented them in the game.

I was glad for the changes to lockpicking. I really like the lockpicking mini-game in 2W2 the best, but Fallout 3 was WAY better than Oblivion! Cooking was already in Oblivion wasn't it, but only to a small degree? It sounds like it has been fleshed out quite a bit. It does sound like they grabbed some stuff from the Gothics and added it to their series. I'm kinda glad you can't just brew potions on the fly anymore too. I would always abuse this in Oblivion, now I'll have to plan a bit. I'll still be interested to see if self-enchanting is ever better than loot you just find. I'm guessing not. I'm very excited about the 3d viewing of items. This could be a very cool mechanic if done right. Of course, it could just be a gimmick and it really doesn't do much, outside of what was specifically presented in the demo. Time will tell.

I like the idea you save your perks and add them later. Great idea.

Back
Top Bottom