Game that gives me the feeling...

Hafenguy

Watcher
... of game of thrones.

I watched the Show and in the last Episodes I had the feeling to had a Great adventure with a lot of people that had been formed to a social Group where everyone know each other.

At that moment I though I want a game that gives me the same feeling.
At first I finished gothic 2 and then I came into iso rpgs. Now im playing pillars of eternity 1 and love it. Deadfire will follow.
Has anyone a good suggestion of a game that will perhaps be able to give me the same feeling?

Quite a broad question with a lot of answers, so I'll just provide a few off the top of my head.

BG3 is the big one right now. If you want something closer to PoE, I recommend Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. Also, Tyranny was developed by the same people that created PoE.

... then I'd recommend Final Fantasy XVI (PS5)
Don't be fooled by the Final Fantasy moniker, this game is a very big departure from the originals.
The story is a clear rip off of GoT's gritty low fantasy of super-convoluted political dealings, backed up with sex, violence and mystical creatures.
Also, this is an action game, not an RPG though - however, as a cinematic action game, it is among the best IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom