Graal Seeker - Indiegogo Update #5

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Lugludum posted the fourth Indiegogo Update for Graal Seeker. The campaign is still off to a slow start with only earning €1,788 of the games €10,000 goal with 10 days left.

Here are two nice interviews of our director.

- On RPGWatch (in english)

- On Les-RPG (en français)

Thanks to our interviewers. It was a great pleasure to share some stuff about Graal Seeker and Lugludum. Hope you'll like it.

Our referral contest is still running, you have until the 21st October to share the Indiegogo page as much as possible (please see the rules). For now, the best referrer has 563 points! Congratulations! If you want to reach the top 5 to get the rewards, you will have to beat only 10 points at this moment. So, keep sharing!

Thanks again for your support. We appreciate a lot!
More information.

Smaller indies seem to have a hard time in 2014 with a flood of good releases and early access games :(

Well, to be honest, the game doesn't look amazing to me.

Also, I don't feel I should pay someone to motivate them to do something they are supposed to want to do:

This campaign is designed to help us focus only on Graal Seeker and give us the proper motivation to reach our goal : to release the game next year and to release a private alpha in November.

On top of that, I prefer the idea of Kickstarter where you plan how much you 'need' and ask for that amount. Then if you don't get what you need, you then should figure out a different way to do it.

If they're only getting $2k, does that mean they won't be motivated to finish the game ?

For me this doesn't feel like something I would want to back.

Back
Top Bottom