Horizon Forbidden West - Horus Boss

And like in Couchpotatoe's thread I have to state: I hate this boss fight like I hate the final fight in Risen. The design of boss fights in HFW is the reason, why it is only a 9/10 game for me in contrast to HZD, which is a 10/10...

bossfights can be indeed a turnoff
yet, gonna play this for sure

bossfights can be indeed a turnoff
yet, gonna play this for sure
Yes, my hate for that boss fight is in no way a recommendation against the game itself. To the contrary, I would recommend it to everybody! In this regard the situation is indeed comparable to Risen, which I would also recommend to everybody in spite of the ridiculous end fight there....

In fact I am in my second playthrough of HFW right now after replaying HZD in between.

I am trying on highest difficulty level. In my first playthrough I switched to story mode for some boss fights. This is not possible on highest difficulty. So it will be interesting for me, if I quit at one of the boss fights or manage to somehow get through all of them...

Yes, my hate for that boss fight is in no way a recommendation against the game itself. To the contrary, I would recommend it to everybody! In this regard the situation is indeed comparable to Risen, which I would also recommend to everybody in spite of the ridiculous end fight there....

In fact I am in my second playthrough of HFW right now after replaying HZD in between.

I am trying on highest difficulty level. In my first playthrough I switched to story mode for some boss fights. This is not possible on highest difficulty. So it will be interesting for me, if I quit at one of the boss fights or manage to somehow get through all of them...
this is a good way to play and keep it fun. hard setting for the whole game, but easy mode for boss fights

Back
Top Bottom