Votes: 1 1.4%
  • A few times a week

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Once a day

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 40 54.8%

• Total voters
I check in once a day. But as I have fallen further behind in what I play, between too many games and too little time, I find my visits are short check-ins to see what's new, and the game of the year poll is full of "someday, maybe" games. I'm not often following the hype on the latest games.

Between a few times per week and several times per day, at the moment leaning towards a few times per week. Depends on whether there is activity on subscribed threads (email notifications) and if I find time to just browse around. Would like to post more again, but most of the time I feel like I am too busy.

My usage is all over the map ... doing a few times per week right now. After only a few times the whole year, and occasional stints of multiples per day. Who really knows! :D

Often several times per day, but I try to lower that count ...

Several times a day :)

Often several. I'm a fan of the Watch. You can still find reasonable people here.

Once a day most of the time. Might post several times during that visit though.

I check it several times a day, but I don't post as often as I used to, simply because I don't have as much time these days. That might very well change at some point though.

Back
Top Bottom