I want a new monitor

Man, get yourself a nice 1ms response 1080/1440p monitor and that's it. Any. It's size doesn't matter.
Assuming you're not planning to use it for upscaled slideshow with consoles.

Size always matters, monitors included. Too large a monitor with too low a resolution and you get grainy dot pitch. Say, for instance, 1080 on a 27" monitor.

That QLED one has a response time of 1ms.

Rather have a 25ms quality ips panel than a 1ms shitty tnt panel but that is just myself. I guess joxer isn't picky about image quality.
Is that supposed to be a joke? You'll watch the monitor from different sides every minute or so?

I don't remember hearing you planning to coop with someone in the same room with you. But now thinking somewhat more about that, yea, you're right. Get IPS, then grab some girlfriend or boyfriend and go coop.
Size always matters, monitors included. Too large a monitor with too low a resolution and you get grainy dot pitch. Say, for instance, 1080 on a 27" monitor.
I admit posting nonsense, but it seemed inches he's after aren't about practical use but only because of "bragging rights". That's why I typed bullshit about size up there. Monitor size. ;)

Back
Top Bottom