Kingdom Come - Interview

No, no problem with the quality of the cut scenes, there is just too much of it for my personal taste. I'm not much into the story aspect of a game. I just want good combat, open world exploration, character building, crafting, etc. I truly could care less about story. So it makes sense that someone who is really into the story aspect of a game would like TW3 better than me. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike the game, I like it, I just think it's too story heavy and not enough focus on good combat. And it's a beautiful game world, there's no doubt about that. I didn't spend over 70 hours playing it because I hate it, :)

Makes sense.

Well that avatar icon of yours is a bit of a give away. ;)

That's an Avatar from divine divinity fantasy game but I do love me some medieval. Been wanting a medieval world RPG like this for a long time.

I'm curious…what, specifically, did you not like about it?
I've been playing a LOT of quality hack&slashers for more than a few years and I'd gladly put into my top ten favorites.

Well, I've already told you what I don't like about it, just read my earlier post above. I don't dislike it, but what I don't like about it is the combat and excessive cut scenes.

Back
Top Bottom