Larian Studios - Working on two Projects

Maybe they are tired of it and are motivated to go real time again. I would be freaking psyched. Hell I wouldn't even mind a D2 level remaster with a finished second act
Are you talking about Divinity 2? I'm just going by memory here, and it's been over a decade since I played it, but I don't remember anything seeming unfinished.

Are you talking about Divinity 2? I'm just going by memory here, and it's been over a decade since I played it, but I don't remember anything seeming unfinished.
No, their first game Divine Divinity. You go to an entirely new area in the game after you are done with the first map, and it is almost entirely empty. They had run out of money so there is almost nothing there, but they had an entirely fleshed out place planned.

No, their first game Divine Divinity. You go to an entirely new area in the game after you are done with the first map, and it is almost entirely empty. They had run out of money so there is almost nothing there, but they had an entirely fleshed out place planned.
Ah ok. I was a little confused because you said "D2". I do remember some areas in Divine Divinity seeming like there could have been more there.

If they ever remade that game, I'd also like to see them change the endgame up to not be such a combat slog.

Back
Top Bottom