Last of Us: Part II coming

Sometimes I wish we have "general non-PC" section.
Would spare me looking at junk.

Excellent news! Thanks, Bobo.

Never finished the first one but I enjoyed what I played of it so ill definitely be picking this one up.

That trailer didn't do much for me, but I'll definitely follow the development just because of how good the first game was.

Maybe this will be the title that finally convinces me to purchase a PS4.

That trailer didn't do much for me, but I'll definitely follow the development just because of how good the first game was.

Maybe this will be the title that finally convinces me to purchase a PS4.

Eh, they're pretty cheap these days. Been thinking of buying one finally, there a best time to buy one? They're offering here it, plus 2 or three games of your choosing.
Not a bad deal, but I'd wait for Nioh and Horizon. So far no exclusives seem interesting.

From the look of it, this will be about Ellie going berserk crazy and her "immunity" slowly killing her. Tone of voice from Joel when he enters the room.
Betting this will have a more grim tone ( with the main characters), involve more about finding a cure for her or using something similar to drive it forward.

I tell you consoles can also have great games. That "feature" is not PC-exclusive.

Eh, they're pretty cheap these days. Been thinking of buying one finally, there a best time to buy one? They're offering here it, plus 2 or three games of your choosing.
Not a bad deal, but I'd wait for Nioh and Horizon. So far no exclusives seem interesting.

The original PS4 is cheap now, but I'd get the PS4 Pro.

From the look of it, this will be about Ellie going berserk crazy and her "immunity" slowly killing her. Tone of voice from Joel when he enters the room.
Betting this will have a more grim tone ( with the main characters), involve more about finding a cure for her or using something similar to drive it forward.

Or the guy was killed, she speaks to his ghost as she could not endure the loss and she is on the path to kill the killers.

Or the guy was killed, she speaks to his ghost as she could not endure the loss and she is on the path to kill the killers.

Eh, not so sure they'd kill Joel so early or even off the screen. ( Though likely eventually very will). And would not work as convincingly for any dynamic portrayal of relationship between characters ( which first was (mostly) all about).
His phantasm wouldn't ruin stealth sections, though.
Think this will shock more people and deal more with turning them into "monsters".

Speaking of PS4, can those things be played with a mouse and keyboard? I'm just not fond of the controllers. If i can use a M&KB, i might look into getting one.

I tell you consoles can also have great games. That "feature" is not PC-exclusive.
Great music is also not genre/instruments exclusive.

The point is I don't want to buy ancient technology. Those stupid machines are so pathetic they don't even have SATA3 integrated, something we had on PC for last 6 or even 7 years.
Don't sell me garbage and don't blackmail/force me to buy it with idiotic game exclusivity.

Why not? Its their game and they get to decide on what platform they want to sell it on. If that bothers you, you can just not play the game. Not an option for me since the games i tend to be interested in are very few.

The point is I don't want to buy ancient technology. Those stupid machines are so pathetic they don't even have SATA3 integrated, something we had on PC for last 6 or even 7 years.
Don't sell me garbage and don't blackmail/force me to buy it with idiotic game exclusivity.

While I wish consoles would push technologies they never will because of the price point they need to hit. However advanced technology has nothing to do with game quality which you already know.

Ok Joxer, I agree consoles usually have specs below the average when compared to PCs. And I also agree with you when RPGWatch should have a "General Non-PC" section (see your post #2 above) but not because of the reason you pointed out there. :)

See, we can agree on 1 or 2 points, no problem with that :)

But what I was saying is: consoles can also have good games and this is not dependent on its specs neither the pair Mouse+Keyboard. Or don't you agree with me that PCs have a zillion of trash games also?

Maybe you don't know the game or maybe you just don't like consoles, but I think The Last of Us is one of the great PS3 games. Much like JDR13 above, the game having a PS4 sequel is one of the reasons I could just probably, maybe, who knows?, purchase a PS4. If the Brazilian PS4 Pro prices weren't that higher…

Back
Top Bottom