Late to the Party is an espionage RPG about the struggles, fears, and turmoil of the oppressed during the dying days of the Soviet Union. Use your contacts, tools, and wits to stay alive in the midst of a dangerous historically-inspired conspiracy.
- Play it safe and fudge the facts, or stick your neck out to uncover every last link of the conspiracy in a branching storyline.
- Use your character traits, KGB spy tools, and improvised equipment to cover your tracks and further the investigation.
- Balance your allegiances and always cover your tracks if you want to stay alive.
- See the Baltics come to life with locally inspired art and music.
- Enjoy dialogue and scenarios dripping with dark humor from the makers of Unrest, a critically acclaimed narrative RPG funded via Kickstarter.
- Full mod support lets you create your own worlds and adventures.
- Late to the Party will be available DRM-Free on multiple digital stores, without any DLC or microtransactions.