Mass Effect: Andromeda - First Playthroughs

As a reskinned DAI this game should be gorgeous. As long as they don't add all the tedious crap from DAI I will happy.

Can't disagree more. While the evolution of ME has changed from RPG to shooter 'with RPG elements', I thought the last game was very good and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I also don't believe a nearly infinite universe can possibly be done "to death". If you get tired of one story, go to another galaxy. *shrugs* Apparently that's what Andromeda does.

Its called "dumbing down"… you apparently enjoy that rofl …. So why play a semi-shooter when you can just play CoD or some bull?? RPG players couldn't care less about voice acting, graphics or shooter elements….

Its called "dumbing down"… you apparently enjoy that rofl …. So why play a semi-shooter when you can just play CoD or some bull?? RPG players couldn't care less about voice acting, graphics or shooter elements….

Your assumptions are astounding.... thank you for speaking for all of us (RPG players).

Personally, voice acting is very important to me (for immersion/storytelling) and I love decent shooting mechanics integrated into my RPGs if they are Sci-Fi based.

Everyones different....etc.

Loved ME1, enjoyed ME2, thought ME3 was awful - forget the ending I hated loads about it and stopped playing after about 15 hours.

I just hope they swing back to more RPG based ways for Andromeda, and that the success of the Witcher series influences their design choices when it comes to RPG elements.

Back
Top Bottom