Mass Effect: Andromeda - Looking Stunning

Ah well as the resident BioWare loving fanboy that I am, I cant wait to play this.:smitten:

I can't wait to steal Andromeda's primitives loots and planets in the name of Humanity myself.

Who am I kidding, I always play a goody-two-shoes anyway.

I can't wait to steal Andromeda's primitives loots and planets in the name of Humanity myself.Who am I kidding, I always play a goody-two-shoes anyway.
Me to I always try to roleplay a sociopath with megalomania, and can never finish. Yet when I play a knight in shinning armor I have no problem finishing a campaign.

Also a neutral badass who does what he wants while helping others is fine to.:biggrin:

My Shepherd largely followed the path of goodness, but he didn't stand for any nonsense. I remember at least one smartarse getting kicked out of a skyscraper window.

My Shepherd largely followed the path of goodness, but he didn't stand for any nonsense. I remember at least one smartarse getting kicked out of a skyscraper window.

"Not even…<<push>>…goodbye?"

I always take it too.

Last edited:

Quite like mine. If I may add my shephard also liked miranda's butt a lot. Like Sir mixalot alot ;)

Back
Top Bottom