Mass Effect: Andromeda - New Details

Ill stick to the first two thanks

That 20-hour thing is a rumor, right? No way it will be that short even without the sidequests...
If it's a rumor then it's a pretty stubborn one. I'll wait for a watcher's review on a full playthrough.

Since there is now co-op will be it be possible to have group sex with friends after you have trashed the universe?

You'll have to buy the dlcs for that. :lol:

Some possible dlc names.

-Asari gone wild
-The ass effect
-Perky Paragon
-The lustrous Turian
-Rough & renegade

Irrelevant because it does not address the right product.

Relevant to Morrandir. Your use of English Chien makes you sound as a more of an asshole that you probably are…

If indeed this product is 20 hour long, it would tell a few things. They might have chosen a shorter length for the sake of storytelling: a compact story to be told.

It might also be that they took into account that it is easier for streamers to maintain the interest of their viewers over 20 hours rather than 50 hours.

If that is the case, and if the trend is confirmed, it would mean that Bioware and the others have listened to their customers.

Relevant to Morrandir. Your use of English Chien makes you sound as a more of an asshole that you probably are…
Irrelevant to anyone as the comment did not address the right product.

The comment (and the previous) were made with Tyranny in mind.

Nothing indicates that Andromeda calls for multiple runs (maybe 2 with the sister/brother stuff)

The comments were obviously wrong as they referred to streams that do not exist.

"So why are they looking for a new homeworld?"
Mac Walters: "Originally? Same answer as to "Why go to the moon?" Or Mars; Curiosity. Ambition. Discovery. Because nobody had ever done it before..."

Eh, what? Trillion "credit" heavy project founded based on "curiosity" with no actual economical or any other pay off? While 98% of their own galaxy with untapped resources remains unexplored? Of which they have easy access to?
Even ignoring current circumstances, how would humanity, a newcomer still focused on expanding colonization even afford it?

I was hoping they learned their lesson and instead focus on writing things that made sense.

Orgies are now confirmed, one of the most important pillars o RPG.

"Mass Effect Andromeda Will Let You Have Multiple Relationships, Rivalries, Love, Hate, Jealousy and More"

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/11...e-relationships-rivalries-love-hate-jealousy/
Yes, yes, yesssss!!!
We sure it's not DLC?

Since there is now co-op will be it be possible to have group sex with friends after you have trashed the universe? VR support?
Even if it's not in by default, I'm trying to reach certain modders who'll be massively interested to add VR option! :evilgrin:

"So why are they looking for a new homeworld?"
Mac Walters: "Originally? Same answer as to "Why go to the moon?" Or Mars; Curiosity. Ambition. Discovery. Because nobody had ever done it before…"

Eh, what? Trillion "credit" heavy project founded based on "curiosity" with no actual economical or any other pay off? While 98% of their own galaxy with untapped resources remains unexplored? Of which they have easy access to?
Even ignoring current circumstances, how would humanity, a newcomer still focused on expanding colonization even afford it?

I was hoping they learned their lesson and instead focus on writing things that made sense.

Space Agencies already spent trillion of dollars already in the name of exploration and sciences. That's the pay off exploration and science. I don't see why that would be changing any time soon.

Hell, there is at least 3 different groups currently planning man-manned Mars missions and all of them are one-way trips.

Space Agencies already spent trillion of dollars already in the name of exploration and sciences. That's the pay off exploration and science. I don't see why that would be changing any time soon.

Hell, there is at least 3 different groups currently planning man-manned Mars missions and all of them are one-way trips.

Yes, but that's why we're first going at Mars and sending probes to send back data...not straight away funding crazy risk- no refund expedition into far away galaxy we're likely never hear from ever again.
Huge scale science projects have to some kind of discernable pay-off, even if it comes more in form of national pride.

This would, sort of, make sense for a small one ship expedition ( Cryo sleep research focused on sending back info on Andromeda) , but on this scale and given the background lore from previous games ( directly stated on how actually far smaller projects would likely bankrupt entire major species economies) ? Zero sense in this.

They could have pulled Voyager here, but instead went for nonsensical and out of proportion "epic".
Ironically, exactly why the narrative of whole "original" trilogy collapsed in the end ( and not ten minutes before the "ending").

Yes, but that's why we're first going at Mars and sending probes to send back data…not straight away funding crazy risk- no refund expedition into far away galaxy we're likely never hear from ever again.
Huge scale science projects have to some kind of discernable pay-off, even if it comes
more in form of national pride.

And you don't think the Council Races have "national pride" by sending a colonist expedition to Andromeda????

By the way, the Arks aren't bigger than dreadnoughts. I don't think the project cost much more than what building ships and colonies cost in-universe already. It's just a longer trip.

Pasting the question

Chronology, if I'm correct, the A.I. started pre-reaper war. So why are they looking for a new homeworld?

The question is poorly formulated. Pre Reaper war, species already had a homeworld.

They could look for other worlds to settle.

Space species were competiting in the Milky Way galaxy to settle planets and keep exploring the galaxy.

Makes no sense to send a crew to explore a new galaxy and find new worlds to settle where there are so many left to settle.

Beside, without a means to travel quickly between one galaxy and another, even in case of success, the worlds found in Andromeda, are no match for planets settled in the MW galaxy.

I'm not sure what doesn't make sense to someone.

Earth is overpopulated and we need either WW3 or supervirus to weed us a bit. Instead of dropping our numbers artificially before the nature does her thing, we're trying to "conquer" Mars. Luckily for that same Mars there is no lifeform as on Earth there. Because it'd go mainly extinct with Monsanto genetically modifying species that got lucky to survive.

Wrote this before. The nature does not work like imbecillic grinders. There are no infinite respawns. Dodo bird does not exist any more because of us.
And now excuse me for feeling insulted when I find out a game contains endless trashmob respawns. Wile I can understand some people like it, I can't despise that "fairy tale" more.

But on basis of expansion and raping the newly discovered world, Mass Effect 4 is built upon. Is there a need to invade another galaxy? Of course not. But we're forced to listen about historical mass murdering expansioninsts all our life like it is and like it was something positive. And the society, ignorant fools majority, expects from us to behave exactly like that. Unless we refuse. And collect Fs on history lessons out of protest.
Example? Caesar is considered as one of Rome's biggest "heroes". But that same barbarian was in fact genocidal maniac I wish never existed:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/roman-geno...htered-150000-tribespeople-discovered-1533067

Eat yourself codexians.

Except that there are plenty other planets to settle in the MW.

Mass murdering expansionists prefer worlds that allow to have their fun during their life time.

And you don't think the Council Races have "national pride" by sending a colonist expedition to Andromeda????

By the way, the Arks aren't bigger than dreadnoughts. I don't think the project cost much more than what building ships and colonies cost in-universe already. It's just a longer trip.

From my spaceship building expertize, it costs way, way more. Common', we all know why they're doing this, but you'd think Walters would have learned his lesson by now.
They could have resolved this far more easily and without this kind of blatant lore contradiction. In a sense, it would have been more interesting to start as something as lowly officer on Asari sci-ship ( and more fitting given type of protagonist they're aiming at).

Back
Top Bottom