Might & Magic VII - Amber Island Mod released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Wizard Worm reports that the Amber Island mod for Might & Magic VII has been released:

Might and Magic VII: Amber Island Is Finally Released And It's Free!

Might and Magic: Amber Island - Release Trailer

Dive into the crisis at the heart of Amber Island, where Archmage Magnus has caused chaos with a powerful mist machine. This device blankets the surrounding seas in a disruptive fog, damaging trade and endangering lives as part of his sinister extortion. With the economy in jeopardy and political neutrality at risk, local authorities have placed a desperate bounty on the elusive archmage.

A band of heroes, drawn by the lure of fortune and adventure, are needed. Will you answer the call to navigate this mystical, mist-covered island, outsmart goblins, and stop Magnus's dark magic to restore peace and prosperity?
More information.

The only thing that seems to be missing is a link to the actual mod!!

One of the best crpg series ever. Just watching the trailer for this mod makes me happy. The best time I've ever had in gaming was playing Might and Magic 2. Maybe that's because I was 17 when I played but it was still awesome.

Too bad I finished this game years ago. Was thinking about playing MM6.. :(

I replay MM6-8 every few years. :smitten: So I am very tempted by this...

There's a couple of annoying bugs, especially with TB combat and it sometimes takes several attempts to actually load the game, but it's everything I enjoyed about M&M 7!!

Back
Top Bottom