MLB Playoff Baseball

I think someone is very happy.

I saw a real blue jay today, maybe it is a sign…

Wow, Cubs over the Cards. That was not expected.

Wow, Cubs over the Cards. That was not expected.

And boy is my Cubbie wife giving me grief over it. Fortunately, I won't be alive if they win again in another 100 years :)

So, I live near Toronto. I wanted nothing more than the Rangers to take them out in 3 games straight. Toronto fan's are the worst ban wagoner's, I just can't stand any Toronto team.

So the come back, game 5 and all the great plays and drama I get on board. GO JAYS GO. Then yesterday everyone is at my brothers and his wife's for his 40th birthday and my father and I are watching the game. BLAH!!!!! teach me to get tricked by them.

Kansas City and the New York Mets? Tell me who predicted that at the beginning of the season. Nobody, I'm sure. Every year the "experts" pick Washington and every year they choke and don't even make the playoffs. They're about as dependable as Congress.

I think KC was a popular pick to win the AL, but I doubt many had the Mets winning the NL.

I was really hoping the Cubs would go all the way.

I surely didn't pick the Mets.

I'm shocked that the Cubs didn't win a single game. I guess I'll be rooting for KC now, barring a miraculous comeback by Toronto.

With the "feel good" story of the Cubs snuffed out, I'd say you're down to 3 local fan bases and a small handful of hardcore fans that actually continue to care. I expect the league is moderately disappointed, although at least they get the New York market.

Back
Top Bottom