HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Couchpotato spotted a new update for Monomyth:

State of the Game: Video Devlog 10.0 | Demo

Hi, dungeon-crawling fans!

We are already a month into the new year, so it is time for a new update! This time we will discuss the latest improvements and Monomyth's participation in the upcoming Steam Next Fest, starting on February the 5th, 2024.

As always you can find the video script below.

Best wishes,

Michael

[...]
More information.

Dangerously addictive game. Stay away if you value your time! I was able to resist the strong calling force in the video again. Dunno, WTH is this guy doing, but if he is instinctively this good? Shudder.. Maybe he signed a contract with Crowley, the best ever fun Devil character in the amazing mega TV Show Supernatural? So he gets automatic success on developer-skill checks? Spooky! I'm actually glad this game is not ready yet, because I couldn't resist and would fall into the Abyss of playing Monomyth non-stop. [Shudder..]

I'd totally either play a game or watch a telly show that was based on the Crowley character from Supernatural, he was a hoot. I've enjoyed that actor since I first encountered him on the second Battlestar Galactica show.

I normally don't do demos yet this one is calling me, might have to give it a whirl after I finish the game I'm currently on!

Back
Top Bottom