Most unique MMO RPGS

Buldorzer

Watcher
Any cool unique MMO RPG? Im looking for something different 99% of MMORPGs is so generic. Clear dungeoun -> Kill boss -> Level up -> Get New Items over and over again.

You could play Elder Scrolls Online and just do the quests and follow the story until max lvl. Then it becomes like other MMOs. Plays like a single player game if you do quests.

Well, that's what MMOs are about. ;) I haven't tried too many, but The Secret World felt pretty unique (only played the first few areas so far).

From what I have heared, yeah, Secret World. Haven't played it though.

Another one might be Eve Online. Where you fly a spaceship (no active dogfighting) and the whole universe is player driven. Made some of the most amazing game trailers:

Personally I love to hear Stories about Eve's Metagame. But I didn't like the core gameplay, which is quite passive.

Try Project: Gorgon. It's got the feel of Asheron's Call with a ton of skills and character development. Fun and very unique game (and far from a WoW clone!) :)

As others mentioned, The Secret World is a good bet for a 'unique MMO.' It just launched it's Issue 12 this week so now wouldn't be a bad time to try it. Strongly suggest getting the Ultimate Edition if you do decide to bite the bullet and buy it.

I recently read about "Wander". It's an exploration MMO.

Secret World also gets my vote.
Careful about Wander though, I didn't hear a single positive comment about the game.

Back
Top Bottom