My Time At Portia - Release Date Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
My Time At Portia is soon to leave Early Access with a January 15th release date for Steam.

My Time At Portia is a whimsical life-sim crafting RPG from China based indie developers Pathea Games. Start a new life and help rebuild the enchanting town of Portia from your newly inherited workshop. You'll be able to craft and build, mine for materials and relics, farm crops and keep livestock, loot dungeons and fight monsters, and even go on dates, build relationships and get married!

If you'd like to know more about what you can get up to in My Time At Portia since it launched into early access, check out our '10 things to do' post, here or download the free demo on Steam today!

The full release of My Time At Portia will be available for PC on Steam and the Epic Games store, priced at 24.99 / $29.99 / EUR29.99, and will contain brand new content!
More information.

Same reply I shared on my news thread.:)

It's the same developer that made Planet Explorers.

So for me nope not interested.

PE was not a good game really, plain mediocre which is disappointing considering everything that was planned there. But that's what you get with realistic plans and unrealistic engine - Unity. If only they used Larian's engine... But well, that's the past.

Portia is not PE2 nor has anything to do with PE, it's a completely different game. And has a playable demo. So try before buy.

Back
Top Bottom