Name that game!

DeepO

The top one looks like Bloodwych (again) - and it looks to be the Spectrum 48K release.

Sir Markus

Shadowgate and Cadaver are the two last ones.

@Igharveit: I haven't played most of the newer games, so I am really sorry - no idea what game it might be. Perhaps it's one of the worst games ever, but hardly THE worst game ever.
That would be this one (don't mind my superb editing out of the game's name):

Attachments

• gameguess12.png
    gameguess12.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 58
Two more, with two screen shots each:

3796950151_6fe2d0f446.jpg

3797764918_85d300a787.jpg

The second game:

3796961399_243763a1e9.jpg

3796962575_62f8321383.jpg

I actually misread his post, and then typed the same thing. I honestly thought he was referring to Jedi Knight 2.

I get the feeling that maybe he did mean Jedi Knight 2 though, because it's unlikely that anyone would mistake the first Jedi Knight for using the Unreal Engine. ;)

I meant Dark Forces - but wasn't vsure which one. I settled for DF 1, because of the red-green thing in the left.

I played DF 2 only halfway through, so I didn't remember that anymore.

@Sir Markus: Could you please be a bit more slowly ? You are posting pictures much faster than answers come in, imho.

Yes to both *nods* :).

Bard's Tale.

Sir Markus

Perhaps you could post one at a time, and at least confirm if guesses are correct :)

Not to be a busy-body - but you're a bit on overdrive!

I meant Dark Forces - but wasn't vsure which one. I settled for DF 1, because of the red-green thing in the left.

I played DF 2 only halfway through, so I didn't remember that anymore.

@Sir Markus: Could you please be a bit more slowly ? You are posting pictures much faster than answers come in, imho.

I'm getting correct answers almost instantaneously from other posters, so I don't see the big deal in posting new stuff when the ones I've already posted have been identified. In any case, this thread has almost run its course anyway; I'm running out of ideas.

I'm getting correct answers almost instantaneously from other posters, so I don't see the big deal in posting new stuff when the ones I've already posted have been identified. In any case, this thread has almost run its course anyway; I'm running out of ideas.

You might have run out of ideas, but that doesn't necessarily go for everyone else :)

I think the thread is pretty amusing as a diversion, but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom