Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Postcard Contest

I didn't watch the Xmas stream. It was more than 5h long O_O
Weren't there many entries, the last days of the contest? It's true some of them look more like "computer artist's work", but I'm a bit sad they didn't prefer the personal touch of paper & pencils. :)

They really are a fun group, there isn't many posts in their forums but it's quite alive on Discord or on Twitter, apparently. I'm sure there'll be other contests.
Likely we won't be able to purchase the scarf. From what I heard, those scarfs were custom ordered to thank a number of loyal supporters back in Kingmaker days. Ah well :)
Aw, too bad. I say we launch a Kickstarter and create our own RPG watcher scarf!

I didn't watch the Xmas stream. It was more than 5h long O_O
Weren't there many entries, the last days of the contest? It's true some of them look more like "computer artist's work", but I'm a bit sad they didn't prefer the personal touch of paper & pencils. :)

I didn't watch the whole thing :p post card competition stuff were near the end of the stream.

I think there were 20-25 entries. A whole bunch were submitted day or two before the cut off date.

Aw, too bad. I say we launch a Kickstarter and create our own RPG watcher scarf!

I'm in for this KS ;)

I think there were 20-25 entries. A whole bunch were submitted day or two before the cut off date.

It's not finished yet, they decided to have an "audience award", but I think you're already granted access to the beta, right? Still, worth voting :cool:
Hello, Pathfinders!
Our postcard contest is over, but we decided to start the audience award! Three winners will get a key to participate in the beta test of Wrath of the Righteous
Please, vote till the 9th of January, and on the 10th we will announce the results!
Here's the vote form, and for the big pictures, here's the gallery :)

They're evil, can't see the current results...

I did my part.

I am happy to throw in my support :) Its nice to see people enthused about a game.

Back
Top Bottom