Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Survey

I played through the game around 12 times, having a blast, each time getting to the crusade mode. The tactical D&D, turn based (for me at least) game is absolutely wonderful, and then the whole story and my desire to play crashes to a halt when I have to deal with the crusade/kingdom management. The world map is another terrible implementation with far too many clicks required to move along, and some super tiny maps that are about the size of your screen. I wish they'd ditched the management sim mini-game and spent the time making a map with really fleshed out areas like Baldur's Gate I/II.

I played through the game around 12 times, having a blast, each time getting to the crusade mode. The tactical D&D, turn based (for me at least) game is absolutely wonderful, and then the whole story and my desire to play crashes to a halt when I have to deal with the crusade/kingdom management. The world map is another terrible implementation with far too many clicks required to move along, and some super tiny maps that are about the size of your screen. I wish they'd ditched the management sim mini-game and spent the time making a map with really fleshed out areas like Baldur's Gate I/II.

You could play with auto crusade mode on? Or if you prefer not to, then lower the crusade difficulty to lowest + build teleportatation circle to move your party quicker around the world map (this is possible from chapter 3)

Seems like the only way you'd be able to answer that is if you played the game through multiple times using different combinations, or just having a broad mix of different companion types. Personally I just like to be able to choose a character I want to play, even if it isn't the most effective combination. Just give each archetype opportunities to excel as a member of the team.

I went to do it but couldn't. To really know what the weakest is for each you need to try them all within that group.

Seems like the only way you'd be able to answer that is if you played the game through multiple times using different combinations, or just having a broad mix of different companion types.

Yeah, imho the survey won't provide any useful data. Answering these questions only makes sense if the participant played alle Archetypes for a certain class. So their target group quite likely is really small.

On the first day of gaming I created a character. (Book of Genesis 1,1)
:D

When I spend one full day or more on creating a RPG character I know the game will be at least good.

Back
Top Bottom