Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Companions

Some of those companions seem good and interesting ones to pick, others less so.

I would definitely want to change the names, genders and appearance of some of them, while keeping the individual companion story-lines intact, so I'm sure there will be some mod that allows that sooner or later.

I know they had one called Respecialization for Pathfinder Kingmaker that was popular. (it would be nice if the developers put in an option like that into the game right off the bat, so people could customize their companions more easily than grabbing a mod)

Some of those companions seem good and interesting ones to pick, others less so.

I would definitely want to change the names, genders and appearance of some of them, while keeping the individual companion story-lines intact, so I'm sure there will be some mod that allows that sooner or later.

I know they had one called Respecialization for Pathfinder Kingmaker that was popular. (it would be nice if the developers put in an option like that into the game right off the bat, so people could customize their companions more easily than grabbing a mod)
Not sure that would work very well for the name, genre or class, unless you ignore the story (which would be a shame). I doubt they took the time to use variables to replace all the occurrences, it's most probably hard-coded in the story dialogs, so you'd find "Seelah", "her", "paladin" and so on (the whole story, side quests, …). Even more so when dialogs are spoken.

Technically it's possible of course, there were a few tools in Kingmaker already. Handy to change the portraits and appearance :)

What I'd love to see is a tool set to build campaigns from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom