Pocket guide to European politics

Especially like the profundity of the alleged Albanian position.

At least it's nice to see that Europe can still provide an example for the rest of us. :)

They're in the footnotes. SDD = Short, Dark, and Dirty, NRE = Not Really European, and CHTL = Can't Hold Their Liquor.

Looks pretty good for the Balkans, though it's a bit wrong on the liquor front - both Macedonians and Bosnians drink mostly weaker rakija than us. ;)

Looks quite cynical, imho. :D

Strange that a French dude would think this, cause in general they are shorter and darker then us. (I left the dirty part out, cause that's a word with more then one meaning)

Thanks. I'll let them know that the Belgium on France column needs to be changed to "SDD, bad beer." ;)

Well,i'm from greece. Some of them match.I totally disagree with the relation between greece and albania.I believe it is "kill" for greece too.

IMPORTANT:the above is not my opinion but the the general attitude of greeks

No,it is not.You see,Turks are traditional enemies.Greeks will fight with Turks.
Albanians are something else.There are like small iritating bugs that need to disapear from our house.Something like an illness.
Again ,these are not my beliefs.

As a Swede I cannot relate to the things about Sweden. There are plenty of things to say about the nordic countries but this list seem to be more made up than based on the actual prejudice.

I'd like to see what the table would look like with the USA included. Or maybe I wouldn't... ;)

I'd like to see what the table would look like with the USA included. Or maybe I wouldn't... ;)

I would be quite difficult, cause there are those who love the USA and those who don't. One thing I can say is when I think of Americans in general, is 'fat'. (MacDonalds fat)

Very, very funny... and pretty accurate in places :p.

I would be quite difficult, cause there are those who love the USA and those who don't.

Well, but how about U.S.-internal relations only? Then again, a 50x50 chart would be kinda huge...

Last edited:
Well, but how about U.S.-internal relations only? Then again, a 50x50 chart would be kinda huge...

From state to state ? :p

I think that would be fun, because I don't know how U.S. citizens think about citizens of other states ... ;)

You could break the US down by regions to make it manageable. Let's see here...
Northeast, North Central, Northwest, Atlantic Coast, Midwest, Mountains, California, Southwest, Gulf States (aka Deep South)

You could also take it by stereotype:
East Coast snobs, Rust Belt, Flannel Land, California, Bible Belt, Rednecks, Retirees (aka Florida)

Hilarious :D :)

But I have to protest. Poland's vison of Hungary in stereotyped way is very diffreant from SDD_NRE , we have saying: Pole and Hungarian two brothers, for sword and glass (so for fighting together and drinking).

Back
Top Bottom