Pricewatch!

What so on?
VC1 - 7€
Yakuza 0 - 13.5€

Both are musthave/mustplay. The only reason not buying them now is if you already did or if your backlog is too huge (wouldn't be surprising because too many good and great games were released in past few months).

Watch Dogs 2 is discounted on Steam. It's an awsome game and 100 times better than overrated GTA5.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/447040/Watch_Dogs_2/

Do not buy Watch Dogs (1). It's as boring as GTA5. Buy only the sequel.
And don't buy stupid "pack" DLC, it's overpriced rubbish. If you'll go for DLC buy only a few very nice and interesting missions.

I'd wait for a sale on ubishit since it is a uplay game. Also wasn't this the game that had the nudity or panties or something. Is that why it got Joxer so excited ?

Watch Dogs 2 is discounted on Steam. It's an awsome game and 100 times better than overrated GTA5.

And don't buy stupid "pack" DLC, it's overpriced rubbish. If you'll go for DLC buy only a few very nice and interesting missions.

Indeed the first one was boring. What stops me from getting the second is the three levels of DRM: Denuvo, UPlay, and Steam. They should probably put a note that their latest games require a separate physical core and RAM just for the DRMs!

Ehhh, the game looks somewhat intriguing, but the Uplay garbage makes it a no-deal for me. Yuck on both Uplay and Origin!!
Well nowadays it's Steam, Uplay, Denuvo, VMProtect, and Easy Anti-Cheat. So you see jus one layer of DRM is not enough they have to try and stop cheaters also.:biggrin:

Uggh… Get over it! Yes more than one DRM is stupid, yes any kind of DRM sucks, but cmon.
Buy the bloody game and if you really can't stand all those DRM-o-ramas, crack it somehow. I mean, how can DRM be a reason to skip this one? It doesn't affect WD2 performance.

X-Com 2 went on sale again at Green Man Gaming. Together with the special halloween code I paid $38 for x-com2, that collection (bundled included the soundtrack which I will never listen too), and the WotC expansion. This is the lowest I seen yet.

I've heard both great and bad on Raven's Cry. Did they ever manage to squash all the early bugs and issues that seemed to plague the game?
It's fully playable but support was halted so some of the audio is still missing. As for me I played a few hrs of it, and never looked back as I hated the naval combat.

I don't mind any audio glitches, as I'm just as likely to turn the sound off. What other games would you compare it to, Ser Couch?
I can think of a few games but most are not RPGs.

Assassin Creed 4
Assassin’s Creed Rogue
Sea Dogs
Blood and Gold: Caribbean!
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Pirates of the Caribbean
Man O’ War: Corsair
Risen 2
Risen 3

Back
Top Bottom