RPGWatch - Key Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here at RPGWatch, we regularly get keys sent to us, without anybody at the Watch asking for them. Obviously the reason for people to send us keys is to play them and create an article for them. I once started to ask our members to review games, where they would get the key for free, but that wasn't really a success and the once who do review for RPGWatch tend to buy their own keys anyway.

So those keys are just sitting around here with no owner, which is why we want to give them away to you, with no strings attached. It would be nice if you could write something up about the game, but there is no requirement. Here is the list of Steam games we have keys for:

Heroes of legionwood
Judgement
The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians
This Book Is A Dungeon
Game Corp DX
The dwarf Run (5 keys)
Legends of Dawn Reborn (4 keys)
Swords and Sorcery - Underworld Definitive Edition
The Last Warlock
Transcendence
ADOM
Plastiland
Zombie Party
Rise of Keeper
The Hive

The only requirement is that you have 25 posts at least on our forums in order to be eligible to win one or more keys. We will randomly select from those who create a comment on this post a bunch of winners for these keys.

the giveaway will run until the 30th of December.

More information.

Just comment in this thread in order to be able to win. You can mention the games you want a key for, but that is no guarantee that is the key you get, although we'll try to accommodate.

Always looking for new games to play.

I got an interest in The dwarf Run.
Thank you for the key give away.

Thanks RPG watch. Merry Xmas all

Thanks Myrthos,

I'd be interested in Swords and Sorcery or Rise of Keeper.
Cheers.

Merry Christmas and much Swords & Sorcery for all

From all above titles I own only Legends of Dawn. As most I would also love to get Dwarf Run or Swords and Sorcery but tbh any other would be nice too :) Oh and if it`s for Steam. If DRM-free, UBI, Origin then please give it to someone else. Started my so-called friendship with Gabe like 11 years ago and I guess I`m too old or/and lazy to change that :)

Always interested in checking new games out - especially The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians, Legends of Dawn Reborn, and Swords and Sorcery - Underworld Definitive Edition. Already have Dwarf Run!

I would take a Legends of Dawn Reborn key, but you can prioritize others ahead of me as I am not in very dire straits and have plenty to play. Thanks for the give-away, how very "in the spirit" of the Watch.

The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians for me, seems very interesting

Rise of Keepers and The Hive are looking really interesting. The Fall of the Dungeon Guardians and Heroes of Legionwood also. Swords and Sorcery - Underworld - Definitive Edition and Legends of Dawn Reborn also look really cool.

If you could spare a key for any of those games, I'd write about them no problem.

Back
Top Bottom