S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: - Hands-on Impressions @ IGN

Can't wait for this. First game was awesome for it's time but I was still dissapointed it didn't have a seamless open world.

I also am looking forward to this game. But "Xbox exclusive"? huh, I hope that doesn't delay the game being released on PC. Anyway, the graphics look exceptional, maybe even giving competition on the graphical front to Cyberpunk 2077.

I also am looking forward to this game. But "Xbox exclusive"? huh, I hope that doesn't delay the game being released on PC. Anyway, the graphics look exceptional, maybe even giving competition on the graphical front to Cyberpunk 2077.
Steam has the same release date, so no delay as far as I can tell.
I think when you see "Xbox exclusive" these days, it's more about "not on other consoles (at least at launch) - suck it SONY!" rather than the PC release. The whole Xbox brand goes across PCs as well, these days, and Spencer has talked a lot about aligning the PC and Xbox platforms.

I would rather watch the sequel for the excellent movie titled Stalker (1979)
connected to it a - decades old - nicely done YT video of a trekker in the wild forest during winter. Everything is beautifully covered in snow. From some distance spotting with the camera - a mother walking with her ~four year old girl in the forest wearing colorful stuffed winter jackets. And the mother lets the girl have some fun. So the girl levitates at about 3 meter height. When the dog barks loudly, they spot the cameraman, the mother quickly gets the little girl down to the ground and they run away.

Both are very worth to watch!

Back
Top Bottom