Shroud of the Avatar - Preview @ MMORPG

I stand by my comment that the game looked like crap…old crap at that

Well looks pretty good when I'm playing....guess we have different tastes.

If you listen to any interviews from Garriot in the last 20 years I think he only ever said online and social games were the future....pretty easy to see what this was going to be from the get go. I'm surprised people pledged thinking it would be single player. Would love to be wrong though.

It's starting to feel like this game has been in development for ages.

Why? It's actually "younger" than PoE, Torment or Star Citizen (by Kickstarter funding date).

Why? It's actually "younger" than PoE, Torment or Star Citizen (by Kickstarter funding date).

Development had started a very long time before the Kickstarter.

Development had started a very long time before the Kickstarter.

They may have made some things before the start of the kickstarter but no where near a "very long time ago".

Too many things get posted here as facts and people buy into them.

They may have made some things before the start of the kickstarter but no where near a "very long time ago".

Too many things get posted here as facts and people buy into them.

I didn't necessarily mean to speak in absolutes, but when they revealed the video for Kickstarter they showed they had most of the systems and basics well in place and a lot of stuff done, and I don't remember where but I'm fairly sure they've stated the game had been in development for a while before that.

I didn't necessarily mean to speak in absolutes, but when they revealed the video for Kickstarter they showed they had most of the systems and basics well in place and a lot of stuff done, and I don't remember where but I'm fairly sure they've stated the game had been in development for a while before that.

Um, they had a mock up with generic unity store assets to show basic works...no systems were operational....most only became operational recently. They are still in flux most of them, they were never well in place.

Back
Top Bottom