Starfield - Shattered Space - Official Trailer

Looks interesting enough. I left off near the end of the main game, so this will be a good reason to get back to it.

Well I had a feeling the expansion would flesh out one of the cut main factions.

Hopefully it's quality content and not more procedural generated areas.

Though I wish they would release the official mod tools already.

Last edited:
Well I had a feeling the expansion would flesh out one of the cut main factions.

Hopefully it's quality content and not more procedural generated areas.

Though I wish they would release the official mod tools already.

Didn't they release them today? View: https://x.com/BethesdaStudios/status/1799933192046105042?t=n7JAPwFqIT2ZllyNHhVTqA&s=19

Also enjoyed the trailer and glad its the serpent faction as I want to know more about them.

Ah so they did with all the live events going on today I missed that news. Now all we need is a auto settlement builder, and a way to easily import user made ships.

Anyway posts did say the game got a surprise patch today as well.

Looks like this will add some quality content/story to the game. Good things come to he who waits.

For some reason nobody held me back from pre-ordering the premium edition...
In for a penny, in for a dollar or so.
Guess I will give this another year and hope for some mods to make this bearab... ahm playable.

For some reason nobody held me back from pre-ordering the premium edition...
In for a penny, in for a dollar or so.
Guess I will give this another year and hope for some mods to make this bearab... ahm playable.
I got the premium edition for free with my new video card, but tbh, the game isn't as bad as some people are acting. Even if I had paid full price, I'd feel like I got my money's worth. I put 100+ hours into it before getting bored.

Back
Top Bottom